A couple of weeks ago Grace was walking through the garage and spotted Ryan's fishing rod (that I'm pretty sure she had never seen Daddy use) and shouted 'Fishing!' So Ryan and Grace did some fishing in the pond behind the neighbors' house.
Brad and Rylee joined in. The girls enjoyed fishing for awhile, but then got bored when Brad and Ryan stopped catching fish, but I was able to get a picture of one catch of the day.
Here's the fish. ....and here's what Grace thought of the fish.
I think she had enough fishing for one day.
I think she had enough fishing for one day.
On July 24th, Grace attended her first baseball game. I was impressed that she actually paid attention and liked to watch the players (and the fans), then in the 7th inning she turned to us and said 'Go Home' so we did.

Grace has been a big help lately. She wants to be in the middle of the action, so I let her try her hand at baking. She liked to stir, and mash and sprinkle toppings on the dessert bars that I was making.
Grace has been a big help lately. She wants to be in the middle of the action, so I let her try her hand at baking. She liked to stir, and mash and sprinkle toppings on the dessert bars that I was making.
Grace also went on her first camping trip last weekend. ...ok, not really. We had the Dippold/Hoying family camp-out at Grandma and Grandpa Dippold's house.

The kids playing in the water. Yes, I was the bad Mom who forgot to bring her child's swimsuit, so Grace had to just sit and watch.

We set up tents in the backyard. Grace slept inside the house...and we should have too, but we didn't know that there was a bed available. Oh, well, I guess its good to rough it for a night.

Karen and Katie also had crafts for the kids. Here is Grandma and Grace with Grace's fun glasses that Grandma help her make.
The kids playing in the water. Yes, I was the bad Mom who forgot to bring her child's swimsuit, so Grace had to just sit and watch.
We set up tents in the backyard. Grace slept inside the house...and we should have too, but we didn't know that there was a bed available. Oh, well, I guess its good to rough it for a night.
Karen and Katie also had crafts for the kids. Here is Grandma and Grace with Grace's fun glasses that Grandma help her make.
1 comment:
Love all of the pictures. It was gerat seeing your family at the reunion. I love the fishing pictures and that she "wanted" to go and how she reacted to the fish. Very cute!
Post a Comment